Emergency Services and Urgent Care
Emergency ServicesDanbury Hospital’s Anna Maria and Stephen Kellen Emergency Department is an accredited Level II Trauma Center, a Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center. For the best and fastest care in medical emergencies, please call 9-1-1.Learn More
New Canaan Immediate Care
New Canaan Immediate Care
Our board-certified primary care physicians treat acute illnesses and injuries and also provide the full range of primary care services.
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 594-9520
Fax: (203) 594-9521
- Monday through Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm.
- Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Westport Family Health
Westport Family HealthWe accept most major health insurances. Our co-pays for walk-in patients are lower than most urgent care clinics.Learn More
830 Post Road East Suite G3
Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 291-3800
Fax: (203) 291-3810
• Monday through Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
• Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
• Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Wilton Medical Walk-In Clinic
Wilton Medical Walk-In ClinicOur physicians are skilled in caring for patients with multiple conditions.Learn More
35 Danbury Road, Suite 5
Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-8885
Fax: (203) 834-8889
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 6 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 2 pm.
- Holidays: 9 am - 1 pm
Radiology: MRI, Scans, X-ray, Mammogram, and more…
We are proud of our board-certified radiologists, advanced technology, and multiple convenient locations. Our services include MRI, Scans, Mammograms, X-rays, and specialized technology for cardiovascular and cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in Danbury and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
“Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.” Watch our patient testimonial videos to see what our patients are saying.
- Join Us at the Second Annual Diebold Family Cancer Center Walk and Run on October 15
- New Milford Hospital Community Speaker Series on Fraud Protection
- Dr. Michael Lynch to Discuss Innovations in Management of Knee Pain and Knee Replacement at Riverbrook Regional YMCA
- Western Connecticut Health Network Offers Pre-Hospital Trauma Life Support Course at Danbury Hospital
- Western Connecticut Health Network, Riverbrook Regional YMCA Launch Healthy Living Partnership
- New Milford Hospital Hosts Dave’s Day Bull’s Bridge Golf Classic on September 30
- Kenneth’s Story: “Once I got to the hospital, I had an EKG done and about 100 new people showed up and I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- New Orthopedic and Spine Unit Tour
- Donna's Story
- Virginia’s Story: “I had had a heart attack at that point, which I didn’t know. The girl in the ambulance was wonderful; she got me into Norwalk Hospital and the doctor that was on call pretty much saved my life.”
- Free Health Seminar: Advances in Management of Knee Pain and Knee Replacement
- Personalizaton of Breast Cancer Risk Management and Medical and Surgical Treatment
- Food for Life. Cancer Project's Cooking and Nutrition Classes
- Star 99.9 Presents Paint Night
- Weight Loss Surgery Support Group- October 19
- Breast Cancer 2016 - Screening to Treatment