The Comprehensive Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Center diagnoses and treats disorders of the liver, pancreas, gallbladder, and bile ducts. Our doctors are board-certified specialists whose work has been consistently rated among the top in the nation for gastrointestinal surgery and overall gastrointestinal services.
Multidisciplinary Team, One Goal
Our goal is to provide the highest level of care for patients with benign or malignant conditions of the liver, pancreas, gallbladder or bile ducts. Some of the advanced treatments and screening procedures we offer include:
- Pancreatic resections (the Whipple procedure)
- Laparoscopic options for many surgeries
- Endoscopic ultrasound (EUS)
- Complex gastrointestinal and biliary stenting
- Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP)
For More Information
For more information on the Comprehensive Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Center, ask your doctor about Danbury Hospital.
If you would like to make an appointment, please call 1-800-511-8639 or search our Find a Doctor online tool to find a doctor near you.
Director, Comprehensive Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Center
Steven L. Brandwein, M.D.
Director of the Comprehensive Liver, Pancreas and Biliary Center
Dr. Brandwein is specialty trained in advanced endoscopic techniques. He is dedicated to the discovery and application of new advancements. His team was the first to do the Spyglass cholangioscopy in Connecticut with hundreds conducted to date.
Find a Doctor Profile
Procedures and Specialties
- Biliary tract disease: ERCP/Stone removal/Stent placement and Spyglass cholangioscopy
- Endoscopic ultrasound
- Stenting for malignant and benign diseases
Related Centers and Departments