Western Connecticut Health Network, Inc. is a not-for-profit health network providing a comprehensive range of health care services to residents of Connecticut and southeastern New York. At the center of the Network is Danbury Hospital, a full-service 371-bed regional medical center and university teaching hospital associated with Yale University School of Medicine, the University of Connecticut School of Medicine, and the University of Vermont.
Other not-for-profit entities within the Network
- New Milford Hospital, Inc.
- New Milford Hospital Foundation, Inc.
- Western Connecticut Health Network Affiliates, Inc
- Regional Hospice of Western Connecticut (no longer part of Network as of Fiscal Year 2010)
- Western Connecticut Health Network Foundation, Inc.
- Western Connecticut Home Care, Inc.
- Western Connecticut Medical Group, P.C.
Below you will find important links to financial reporting and community benefit documents pertaining to our organizations that are exempt from income tax.