Danbury Hospital promotes a culture of:
- Excellence in Service and Quality
- Fiscal Responsibility
We are a proud team, dedicated to providing superior patient care and service excellence, and achieving outstanding outcomes. Working in a healthcare system that is consistently recognized and awarded for its exceptional standards of care, we are surrounded by talented people who focus on delivering a higher level of care.
The principles ingrained in our Network's culture include:
- Developing professionally
- Continuously improving performance
- Balancing work and life
Information-sharing is part of the Western Connecticut Health Network culture, and we listen to what our employees have to say. Among our many employee communications efforts are:
- Staff meetings
- Semi-annual business “cascades"
- Weekly electronic bulletin
- Quarterly newsletter
- Periodic updates from our Leadership Team
- Monthly Managers'meetings
- “Workplace of Choice” Surveys
- Performance feedback process
- Individual development plans
Whether it’s a tireless commitment to helping our patients, a positive attitude that inspires a team, or an innovative spirit that supports clinical breakthroughs, together our employees have made Western Connecticut Health Network a Workplace of Choice and the Best Place to Be!
For More Information
See what makes Western Connecticut Health Network our workplace of choice. We encourage you to check our job site regularly because available positions often change.