Adult Volunteer Orientation
Volunteer and Guest Services orientation and information sessions are two and a half hours. They are scheduled in the day and evenings. To register for free please call (203) 739-7384.
At Volunteer Orientation, you will learn about:
- What is expected of Danbury Hospital volunteers
- Which medical and clearance forms you will be asked to fill out
- How the application and interview process works
- HIPAA, compliance, infection control and more
- Scheduling a personal interview and application process to the program
We appreciate your support and you’ll feel great helping to create a positive experience for patients and visitors at Danbury Hospital.