20th Annual Childrens Day
Join us at this FREE fun filled day for kids and families and celebrate Danbury Hospital's "Building Blocks for Better Health!"
Kid-Sized Fun Activities
- Healthy Cooking demonstrations and good nutrition tips for balanced meal planning
- Exercise and fitness demonstrations
- Visit special booths promoting Amber Alert Child ID programs
- "Ask a Pediatrician"
- Face painting
- Free-Health screenings for kids and parents
- Take a tour of the Emergency Department, Pediatrics, Duracell Center for Ambulatory Surgery, EMS, Ambulance, police, fire vehicles, and much more!
Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult. Fun giveaways while supplies last!
Stroock Building - First Floor
24 Hospital Ave
For More Information
Call toll free 1-800-516-3658 or visit DanburyHospital.org.