Networking Session and Panel Discussion on Emergency Sheltering
Danbury Hospital and the Connecticut Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives will host a networking session and panel discussion regarding Emergency Sheltering Considerations for people with functional needs during prolonged emergency situations.The networking session will be held from 5 to 5:45 p.m., followed by a panel discussion. A light dinner and refreshments will be provided.
- Leonard Guercia, CT Department of Public Health
- Mary Duley, CT Department of Public Health
- James Paturas, Yale New Haven Health System
- Don MacMillan, Yale New Haven Health System
- James McGaughey, CT Office of Protection and Advocacy for Person with Disabilities
- Robert Kenny, CT Department of Emergency Management & Homeland Security
- Brenda Mergeron, CT Department of Emergency Services and Public Projection
Matthew G. Cassavechia, Director of Danbury Hospital Emergency Medical Services will serve as the program’s moderator.
Robilotti Conference Center
24 Hospital Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810
Registration and More Information
Reservations are required and can be made by contacting Laura McCarthy at (203) 688-2605
For more information regarding the Emergency Sheltering Considerations Networking Session and Panel Discussion, please contact Morris Gross, CT ACHE, Chairman, Education Committee, Connecticut Chapter of the American College of Healthcare Executives at (203) 739-7161.