Our mission is to improve the health of every person we serve through the efficient delivery of excellent, innovative and compassionate care.
Western Connecticut Health Network will be the preferred partner in health and provider of care for the communities we serve and will be among the most respected community healthcare systems in the nation.
Our values reflect who we are as an organization. They provide clear guidance as to behavior expectations and motivate us by promoting a sense of belonging and pride. We are all accountable for living up to and demonstrating these values in our day-to-day actions:
- Excellence - We deliver the highest quality of care and service and surpass established standards through a continuous focus on improvement, innovation and education.
- Integrity - We approach our work with the highest standards of openness, honesty and ethical behavior, with freedom from any inappropriate influence or motive.
- Compassion - We serve others with empathy and a desire to alleviate their suffering while honoring each individual’s dignity and privacy.
- Teamwork - We work together in a cooperative, coordinated and supportive environment that places the team’s or organization's goals ahead of individual goals.
- Fiscal Responsibility - We achieve our mission through efficient and effective use of our resources and personal accountability for ensuring financial integrity and performance.