Allergy-Immunology, Department of Medicine
Allergy-Immunology at Danbury Hospital evaluates, diagnoses and treats a wide variety of allergic and immunologic diseases. Our doctors are experts in the diagnosis and management of inherited and acquired immunodeficiency disorders that lead to recurrent skin and respiratory tract infections.
We offer treatment of disorders ranging from the ordinary to the most challenging:
- Common allergies such as food, drug, insect, latex, and seasonal allergies
- Allergic, non-allergic and exercised induced asthma
- Asthma in pregnancy
- Hives, hay fever, angioedema, and allergic conjunctivitis
- Sinus infections and nasal polyps
- Evaluation of primary immunodeficiency
- Immunizations and management of immunotherapy
Treatment plans are personalized to your specific needs, and are designed to help each patient have the best possible quality of life.
Diagnostic testing offered includes skin testing, immunocap tests, challenge testing, rhinoscopy, and spirometry.
Danbury Hospital Allergy Clinic
The Danbury Hospital Allergy Clinic is staffed by trained allergy specialists and is located at the Seifert and Ford Family Community Health Center.
For More Information
Search our Find a Doctor online tool to find a doctor near you, or if you need a physician referral call 1-800-516-3658.
Additional resources to learn more about Danbury Hospital can be found in our comprehensive patient and visitor information section.