Endocrinology and Metabolism, Department of Medicine
The section of Endocrinology and Metabolism at Danbury Hospital features a comprehensive expert medical team that includes doctors, advanced practice registered nurses (APRNs) and registered dieticians.
This team works together to provide diagnosis, management and treatment for a full range of endocrine and metabolic disorders.
Endocrinology and Metabolism Specialties
At Endocrinology and Metabolism at Danbury Hospital, we specialize in and focus on:
Diabetes, including pediatric diabetes
- Thyroid, pituitary, adrenal and general endocrine disorders
- Osteoporosis and metabolic bone disorders
- Lipid (cholesterol and triglycerides) and calcium metabolic disorders
- Male sexual dysfunction
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
We provide diabetes management and nutrition classes and are accredited by the American Diabetes Association.
Endocrinology and Metabolism is committed to medical education. Our physicians participate in the <LINK: internal medicine residency program Internal Medicine Residency Program at Danbury Hospital through New York Medical College.
Routine prescription refills are processed within three business days
- Please contact your pharmacy and request a refill
- The pharmacy will fax this request to us and we will process it
- For urgent and mail order refills, please call the office during business hours and give the information to the receptionist
- These requests will be processed as quickly as possible
As indicated by patient's insurance requirements. The patient is responsible for obtaining the referral.
For More Information
Search our Find a Doctor online tool to find a doctor who specializes in endocrinology and metabolism near you. Call us at 1-800-516-3658 for a physician referral, or ask your doctor about Danbury Hospital.
Additional resources to learn more about Danbury Hospital can be found in our comprehensive patient and visitor information section.