Neurology, Department of Medicine
Neurology at Danbury Hospital is committed to providing cutting-edge neurologic care to the members of our community and surrounding areas. Our programs and services include:
- An accredited Stroke Center that is recognized as one of the nation’s best for stroke treatment.
- Treatment of multiple sclerosis and other neuromuscular disorders.
- Cognitive neurology, or neuropsychology, which provides assessment and treatment for neurocognitive disorders including memory impairment, learning and attention disabilities, autism and Asperger’s syndrome, and brain-based difficulties associated with head injury or brain trauma.
- Diagnosis and treatment of Parkinson’s disease and other movement disorders, including Huntington’s disease, tremors, dyskinesias, and dystonias.
- A dizziness and fall prevention program.
- Specialized pediatric care for infants and children with neurological diseases.
- Evaluation and management of epilepsy and other seizure disorders.
For More Information
If you have questions about neurology ask your doctor about Danbury Hospital or visit the patient and visitor information section of our web site.
If you need a physician referral call 1-800-516-3658, or search our Find a Doctor online tool.