Oppose Hospital Taxes

Contact Your Legislator Today To Oppose Cuts To Patient Care

Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Department of Medicine



For More Information

If you need a doctor referral call 1-800-511-9816, or ask your doctor about the Center for Advanced Orthopedic and Spine Care at Danbury Hospital.

You can also consult our online Find a Doctor tool to find a doctor who specializes in physical medicine and rehabilitation.