The Ruth C. Donovan Resource Center at the Praxair Cancer Center offers patients and families easy access to materials related to cancer. Staff and volunteers will be available to assist you as needed.
The Resource Center is open for patients and families to borrow books, pamphlets, videos, and audiotapes on a variety of cancer topics. These resources include:
- A lending library with books on cancer
- Booklets and pamphlets on specific cancers, which are published by many well-known cancer organizations
- Internet access to well-respected web sites to gather up-to-date information on cancer and cancer treatments
- Database access to find recently published articles
- Audiotapes on relaxation techniques and coping with cancer
- Videos on cancer screening and supportive issues
- Upcoming event information including routinely scheduled programs and one-time programs
Books and other materials may be checked out for your review at home.
For More Information
If you’d like more information about The Ruth C. Donovan Resource Center at the Praxair Cancer Center, please visit our patient support services.
You can also talk to your doctor about Danbury Hospital or visit our patient and visitor information guide for more detailed information. For a doctor referral, please call 1-800-511-8639, or search our Find a Doctor online tool.