Department of Radiology
The Department of Radiology at Danbury Hospital and our affiliates across the community use state-of-the-art equipment to provide a full-range of radiology and diagnostic imaging services.
We provide care for inpatients, outpatients, the Trauma Center and all emergency patient visits. Many of our radiologists have extensive sub-specialty expertise and have served the Danbury area for more than 30 years.
The Danbury Hospital radiology staff of board-certified radiologists and licensed radiology staff are dedicated to providing our patients and physicians with the highest quality service. We operate around the clock—24 hours a day, seven days a week, performing more than 120,000 procedures annually.
Our dedication to the best service for you in Radiology includes:
- Advanced diagnostic equipment
- Superior image quality
- Excellent report response time
- Fully accredited staff
- Fully digital environment
- Commitment to personal service
- Advanced MRI, CT, and Ultrasound applications
- Attractive, comfortable, modern facilities
- PACS — images immediately available on DH network
- All facilities are accredited by the American College of Radiology
- Free parking
- Extended hours of operation
For More Information
If you are interested in visiting one of our radiology and diagnostic imaging locations, talk to your doctor about Danbury Hospital.
If you need a doctor referral call us at 1-800-511-8287, or search our Find a Doctor online tool to find a doctor near you.