Most patients who use radiology and diagnostic imaging services at Danbury Hospital will have a written prescription from their doctors. Physicians’ offices or patients may contact the hospital to schedule an appointment. Your doctor should send us the outpatient testing request form for your examination.
Please gather the following information before calling to schedule an appointment in radiology and diagnostic imaging:
- Physician requesting the examination
- Patient's name, date of birth, and/or social security number
- Patient phone number
- Insurance information (including referrals and pre-certification, etc.)
- Type of Exam being ordered
- Diagnosis/clinical indications
It can also be helpful to read about preparing for a procedure.
For More Information
If you are interested in visiting one of our radiology and diagnostic imaging locations, talk to your doctor about Danbury Hospital. For a doctor referral call us at 1-800-511-8287, or search our Find a Doctor online tool to find a doctor near you.