Western Connecticut Home Care
Our home health care services include:
- Medical Surgical Nursing Service, including wound care, injections, medication administration, chronic long-term care, telemedicine care, and vital sign monitoring
- Rehabilitation services, including physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy
- Nutrition services
- Respiratory services, including home oxygen services
- Medical social services, including visits from a social worker
- Home health aide services, including visits from a home healthcare worker
- Lifeline Program, medical alert service that provides fast access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
Friendly, Experienced Service
Our goal at Western Connecticut Home Care is for you to see the same friendly face with each home visit. Your home nurse will perform an initial assessment to determine your needs, or the needs of your loved one, work with your doctor and you to develop a plan of care, and coordinate other care providers you may require.
Western Connecticut Home Care nurses are highly qualified, experienced, and licensed and registered to work in Connecticut. All nurses undergo extensive, on-going training that is specially designed to address home healthcare issues.
Some of our nurses are bilingual, and we do our best to match you with a nurse who can explain your care in the language you speak most comfortably.
You’ll also benefit from the latest technological resources available. Each Western Connecticut Home Care nurse carries a laptop computer equipped with special software that transmits information to and from your doctor and other members of your home care team, and allows access to proprietary databases about medications and treatments. Each computer has special security features, so you will never have to worry about privacy.
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on our home healthcare and public health and community wellness services.