Western Connecticut Home Care
The staff of Western Connecticut Home Care are highly qualified, experienced, and licensed and registered to work in Connecticut. They undergo extensive, on-going training that is specially designed to address home healthcare issues.
Our home care patients benefit from the latest technological resources available. Each Western Connecticut Home Care nurse, therapist and social worker carries a laptop computer equipped with special software that transmits information to and from your doctor and other members of your home care team, and allows access to proprietary databases about medications and treatments. Each computer has special security features, so you will never have to worry about privacy.
The admitting clinician will provide an extensive assessment of your condition, complete medication reconciliation, and a falls-risk assessment. A plan of care will be developed in collaboration with your doctor. You do not have to have been in the hospital to be eligible for home care services.
- Skilled Nursing - assessment, treatment and coordination of healthcare services.
- Physical Therapy - helps restore physical function.
- Occupational Therapy - helps restore abilities and skills of daily living.
- Speech Therapy - helps restore speech and language, reduces swallowing difficulties.
- Medical Social Work - counseling for patients and families, and assistance in identifying community resources to support long term care.
- Home Health Aide Services - assistance with activities of daily living.
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on our home healthcare and public health and community wellness services.