Western Connecticut Home Care
What is Lifeline?
Philips Lifeline is a medical alert service that provides fast access to help 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
How does Lifeline Work?
When you experience a fall, medical issue or other emergency, you simply press your personal help button. A Response Associate answers your call within seconds and gets you the help you need.
- Lifeline's personal help button is completely waterproof so you can wear it in the shower or bath.
- Lifeline communicators are compact and simply require an electrical outline and landline phone jack.
- Lifeline communicators are equipped with a battery backup in the event of a loss of power.
- AutoAlert adds a layer of protection by automatically placing a call for help if a fall is detected and you cannot push your button
- Prompt caring assistance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Helps you remain independent in your home
- Increase peace of mind for you and your family
Western Connecticut Home Care's Lifeline Program
- Reasonable monthly rates
- No equipment to buy
- No long-term contracts
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information or to order Lifeline.