Western Connecticut Home Care
Western Connecticut Home Care offers a variety of vaccines to accommodate all individuals ages six months and older. The following flu vaccines will be available during the 2012-2013 flu season:
- Injectable Adult & Child Vaccine
- FLUMIST (Intranasal) Adult & Child ages 2 - 49
- Preservative Free infants under 36 months
- Preservative Free 36 month and up
- High-Dose for those over 65
Schedule a Vaccine
View the Public Flu Clinic Schedule
and make an appointment or call the flu hotline at 203-730-5239 for a listing of upcoming clinics.
Who Should Receive a Flu Vaccine
The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommends that all people ages 6 months and older get vaccinated against influenza. The 2012-2013 flu vaccine will protect against influenza A (H1N1) virus, influenza A (H3N2) virus, and influenza B virus.
Connecticut State Law requires that all children enrolled in a daycare or preschool facility be vaccinated against the flu.
Please fill complete the consent form(s) prior to receiving your flu vaccine.
Insurance and Fees
Western Connecticut Home Care accepts the following insurances with proof of coverage:
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Anthem Medicare Advantage
- ConnectiCare Medicare VIP
- Husky (18 years old and younger)
- Medicare Part B
- MultiPlan Network
- Oxford Medicare
Copays and deductibles may apply
If you do not have one of the insurances listed above, payment may be made in the form of cash, check, MasterCard or VISA, payable at the time of the vaccination. Cost for vaccines are as follows:
- Injectable Adult & Child Vaccine $39.00
- FLUMIST Adult & Child $49.00
- Preservative Free 6-35 months $43.00
- Preservative Free 36 month and up $41.00
- High-Dose $58.00
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on the programs and services we offer to the members of our communities.