Western Connecticut Home Care
Our professional interdisciplinary team of Western Connecticut Home Care can help you follow your doctor's recommendations and learn to manage heart disease at home.
Our Services Include:
- Helping you to take medications properly and monitor their effects
- Helping you to make necessary modifications to your diet to control your blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight
- Teaching you strategies to conserve energy
- Teaching you to recognize the signs and symptoms that should prompt you to seek emergency care
- Teaching you how to use a home blood pressure monitor and keep an effective log of your result
- Teaching you how to use a home telemonitor
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on our home healthcare and public health and community wellness services.