Western Connecticut Home Care
Our interdisciplinary professional team at Western Connecticut Home Care can help you follow your doctor's recommendations and recover from joint replacement surgery at home.
Our Services Include:
- Helping you to follow your surgeon’s exercise recommendations
- Addressing safety issues in your home, including the need for adaptive equipment, and assessing your ability to care for yourself
- Handling wound and incision care to facilitate healing and prevent complications
- Improving your comfort at home during the healing process
- Helping you to take medications to manage pain and monitor their effects
- Helping you to recognize the signs and symptoms that should prompt you to seek emergency care
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on our home healthcare and public health and community wellness services.