Western Connecticut Home Care
Our professional team can help you follow your doctor's recommendations and enhance recovery from stroke at home.
Our Services Include:
- Helping you to take medications properly and monitoring their effects
- Helping you to make necessary modifications to your diet to control your blood pressure, cholesterol, and weight
- Making your home safer based on your specific limitations to prevent complications, such as falls, and recommending necessary resources, including things for your home that can make it safer and easier to get around
- Providing speech therapy to improve the ability to speak and swallow, as well as aid with memory and comprehension
- Helping you with exercises and activities to maximize recovery at home
- Helping you recognize the signs and symptoms that should prompt you to seek emergency care
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on our home healthcare and public health and community wellness services.