Western Connecticut Home Care
Our staff includes Certified Wound Ostomy Continence Nurses (WOCNs) with expertise in the treatment of patients with wounds, ostomies (surgically created openings), and incontinence management issues.
Our Services Include:
- Wound cleansing, and changing wound dressings
- Administering antibiotic therapy
- Educating patients and caregivers on changing wound dressings, monitoring healing, managing pain, and recognizing potential complications
- Providing state-of-the-art therapies, such as negative pressure wound therapy, to stimulate tissue growth and heal wounds faster
- Making recommendations for the necessary changes to your diet, activities, and other aspects of your life to facilitate recovery
- Improving your comfort at home during the healing process
For More Information
Contact Western Connecticut Home Care for more information on our home healthcare and public health and community wellness services.