Western Connecticut Medical Group provides comprehensive breast services led by a fellowship-trained Breast Surgeon whose practice is entirely dedicated to breast surgery to treat patients with both benign and malignant diseases. Utilizing the latest tools and techniques, services include:
- Minimally invasive, image-guided procedures, including core needle biopsy and fine needle aspiration
- Sentinel lymph node biopsy
- Mastectomy (including skin-sparing techniques)
- Breast conserving surgery (lumpectomy)
- Collaboration with reconstructive surgeons to offer immediate reconstructive procedures
Staradub, Valerie L., M.D.
For More Information
If you have questions, contact Western Connecticut Medical Group, or ask your doctor about Danbury Hospital. For a doctor referral call 1-800-516-3658, or search our online Find a Doctor tool to find a doctor near you.