Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency Program
The Danbury Hospital Pathology Residency Program participates in the National Residency Matching Program (NRMP). We only accept applications and supporting documents through the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS). We look for candidates with excellent academic performance and a strong interest in pursuing pathology as the next step in their career. A complete application package should contain the following:
- ERAS Common Application Form (CAF)
- Personal Statement (1-2 pages)
- Official Medical School Transcripts
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (Dean's Letter)
- Three Letters of Reference/Recommendation - from faculty members, mentors, or supervisors who can address your performance and your commitment to the study of pathology
- Official copy of your United States Medical Licensing Examination scores
- Curriculum Vitae
- Current Photograph
For documents that are not in English, include a translation by a qualified translator and an affidavit of accuracy acceptable to the hospital.
If you are an International Medical Graduate, we require:
- Educational Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates (ECFMG) Status Certificate (not Status Report)
- Visa Status
The Danbury Hospital Pathology Residency Program accepts foreign national physicians who meet the Danbury Hospital Eligibility and Selection requirements into its ACGME-accredited residency and fellowship programs. We welcome International Medical Graduates to apply to our residencies and will sponsor applicants for an H1-B visa.
The deadline for the 2015 program is December 1, 2014.
For More Information
Please contact us if you have questions about the Anatomic and Clinical Pathology Residency Program at Danbury Hospital, or would like more information.