- 12 ⅓ ounces silken tofu, drained
- 3 ounces dark chocolate, finely chopped
- ¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ cup water
- 1 tablespoon brandy
- ½ cup confectioner’s sugar
- Fat-free whipped topping
- Dark chocolate shavings
- In a blender, process tofu until smooth
- Combine chocolate, cocoa, water and brandy in a small saucepan over medium heat until melted.
- Remove from heat; mix in sugar, a little at a time until smooth
- Add chocolate mixture to tofu, process until smooth.
- Spoon mousse into champagne glass; cover and refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Top with whipped cream and shaved chocolate, if desired and serve!
For More Information
To learn more about the Community Nutrition Center at Danbury Hospital, please contact The Community Nutrition Center. Need to find a doctor? Use our Find a Doctor online tool or call 1-800-516-3658 for a physician referral.