Perfect for lunch to accompany a sandwich. This is a salad your kids will love.
- 1 c. cubed, unpeeled red apple
- ½ c. green grapes
- ½ c. chopped celery
- 1 T. chopped walnuts
- 1 T vanilla yogurt
- 1 T low-fat mayonnaise
- 4 lettuce leaves
- Combine first 4 ingredients in bowl; toss gently.
- Combine yogurt and mayonnaise in a bowl, stirring wit a wire whisk until smooth.
- Pour over apple mixture, toss well.
- Serve on lettuce-lined salad plated.
Yield: 4 servings
Serving Size: ½ cup
Nutritional Analysis per serving
- 61 calories
- 1.7 gm fat
- 25% cal/fat
- 1 fruit exchange
For More Information
To learn more about the Community Nutrition Center at Danbury Hospital, please contact The Community Nutrition Center. Need to find a doctor? Use our Find a Doctor online tool or call 1-800-516-3658 for a physician referral.