FollowMyHealth.com: An Online Tool to Manage Your Health!
Western Connecticut Health Network is excited to offer an online tool - FollowMyHealth.com - that provides you access to your personal health records anywhere, anytime. Our patients are strongly encouraged to register for this convenient and easy service!
With this new patient portal, you can manage your health, communicate with your providers, and make more informed decisions about your care - 24/7 - from any computer, smartphone or tablet.
Be a Partner in Your Own Healthcare!
- Review your medical records online in a safe, secure environment
- Communicate privately with physician offices via secure messaging
- View test and lab results, and read medical notes from your doctor
- Update your health information, such as allergies, medications, conditions, etc.
- Request prescription refills
- Receive email care reminders
- Request or change appointments
- Request proxy accounts for children or dependent adults
Learn More About the FollowMyHealth Portal
- Gain better understanding of what the FollowMyHealth patient portal can do
- Get answers to your questions about the portal
- See how easy the portal is to use
Find out more about FollowMyHealth.com
- Asking your healthcare provider
- Viewing the videos on this page, in English or Spanish
- Downloading the informational brochures for:
When registering, be sure to select the appropriate provider - either Western Connecticut Health Network if you've received hospital-based care, or Western Connecticut Medical Group, if you're accessing records from medical practices associated with that Group. You may also register for both.
For help creating an account or linking to an organization's specific portal, please call 888-670-9775.
For More Information
If you have questions or would like more information about FollowMyHealth.com, please contact Public Relations at Danbury Hospital