Insurance Companies We Participate With
If you are choosing a managed care plan for the first time or considering a change in your employee health benefits, Danbury Hospital wants to share this important information with you.
We have agreements with more than 30 managed care companies to provide services to their plan participants. These contracts cover inpatient and most outpatient services. Since health plans vary, you should contact your company's benefits administrator for exact coverage explanations.
For more information, call our Managed Care Office at 203-739-7690 weekdays. Remember, differences do matter when you are choosing a health plan. These plans are accepted by Danbury Hospital
- Aetna, Inc.
- Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
- Beech Street(aka Concentra)
- CIGNA Health Plans
- Consumer Health Network (CHN) (formerly Northeast Direct)
- Coventry/First Health
- Empire HMO and PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MultiPlan (includes NECHA, HMC) / Private HealthCare Systems Inc. (PHCS)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Prime Health Services, Inc.
- Three Rivers
- United HealthCare Inc.
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- ConnectiCare VIP
- United Secure Horizons and United Evercare
- Oxford Medicare products
Connecticut Department of Social Services
- Husky Health Program (A, B, C, D)
Behavioral Health Plans
- Aetna Behavioral Health
- Anthem Behavioral Health
- Cigna Behavioral Health
- Lower Hudson Valley, EAP
- Managed Health Network (MHN)
- Oxford Behavioral Health
- United Behavioral Health
Access Health Connecticut Exchange Plans