Hospital Directions and Parking
24 Hospital Avenue
Danbury, CT 06810
- Take Exit 6.
- Turn right at the light at the end of the exit ramp at North Street.
- Turn right on Hayestown Avenue.
- Turn right on Tamarack Avenue and follow uphill to traffic light.
- Proceed straight through intersection to Locust Avenue.
- Follow Locust Avenue past the Emergency entrance to the visitor parking lot on left.
- Turn left to Hospital Avenue
- Follow Hospital Avenue to the Rizzo Garage entrance and turn right to park in the Rizzo Garage
- Turn right onto Hospital Avenue
- Follow Hospital Avenue up the hill past Broadview School to the entrance to the Rizzo Garage on the left just past the school field
- Take Exit 5
- After stop sign, go straight ahead to intersection of Main Street and North Street
- Go straight through onto North Street
- Turn right off North Street to Maple Avenue
- Go on Maple Avenue to Osborne Street
- Turn left on Osborne Street
- Turn left onto Locust Avenue
- Follow Locust Avenue to appropriate visitor parking lot on right
Parking at Danbury Hospital is always free. Valet parking is available in front of the Buck Pavilion and Stroock Building entrances for those with special needs.
Anna-Maria and Steven Kellen Emergency Department
Follow the directions above to the Rizzo Garage entrance and instead of turning into the Rizzo Garage, go past it to the next driveway on the right. This will take you directly to the Emergency Department entrance for patient drop off. Parking is in the adjacent lot and in the Rizzo Garage.