We are here to help you.
How Patient Relations Assists Patients
- Advocate for patients' rights and needs
- Ensure confidentiality
- Mediation, clarification, and/or facilitation of communication
- Ensure exceptional experiences when seeking care at Danbury Hospital
- Identify opportunities to improve the patient experience
- Assist caregivers in meeting patient needs, expectations, and concerns
- Gather data and provide patient information to staff on patients' perceptions and satisfaction rates
- Communicate Danbury Hospital policies, procedures, and services to patients and families
- Educate staff on how to provide the best consumer service possible
- Serve as a resource for healthcare providers and staff members
Compliments, Questions, Concerns, or Complaints
- Whether you have a question, concern, complaint, or compliment, our patient relations team ensures you have a voice.
- A simple method to ask questions, file a complaint, or compliment any staff member
- A liaison to communicate for you and your family
- Along with your caregiver, that your healthcare experience is of the highest quality
- Timely response to your needs and concerns
- An atmosphere of friendliness, courtesy, concern, and respect for all patients and co-workers so that all of us have a favorable perception of the Danbury Hospital experience
For Concerns About Your Care
If you have questions about the care from Danbury Hospital please speak to your healthcare providers directly, the nurse manager in the department you are being treated, or Contact Patient Relations with your concerns.
For Needs Outside of Our Regular Office Hours
If you need to speak to someone outside of regular office hours please contact the nurse manager; or our clinical administrator at 203-739-6274.
Review Your Rights as a Patient: