Amenities and Services
Whether you are caring for a parent, spouse, child, sibling or another person, odds are you have struggled physically, emotionally or spiritually at one time or another in that role. Recognizing that healthy self-care is an important part of the ability to care for someone else, the Goldstone Caregiver Center provides support in a variety of ways.
● A comfortable place to rest, reflect and recharge
● Quiet rooms for respite or private conversation
● Computer workstations for internet or e-mail access, copier, telephones and FAX
● Access to a library specializing in caregivers’ resources
● Professional Counseling from a Licensed Clinical Social Worker
● Volunteer Caregiver Coaches trained to support families
● Support Groups
● Educational programs
● End-of-Life support
● Listings of Community Resources
Miranda Dold, LCSW, is the Manager of the Goldstone Caregiver Center. Prior to coming to Danbury Hospital, Miranda was the Director of Outreach and Program Development at Gilda’s Club Westchester in New York. In addition, Miranda is a Mental Health Specialist on the Administrative Team for Camp Viva, a year round Family Services of Westchester program for children and families infected and/or affected by HIV/AIDS in New York. Miranda holds a Masters of Social Work Degree from New York University, Post Masters Certification in Child and Adolescent Therapy from Fordham University, is trained in Dialectical Behavior Therapy, and is a trained Disaster Mental Health Volunteer with the American Red Cross.
Our hours are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays) 9:00am – 4:00pm.
For more information, including volunteer opportunities, please call 203-739-7888 or e-mail email@example.com.
Goldstone Caregiver Center