The Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program at Danbury Hospital helps patients with chronic lung diseases such as:
- Chronic bronchitis
- Interstitial lung diseases affected by fibrosis (scarring)
- Pre and post lung transplant
This program offers an 8-week intensive education and exercise program for patients with chronic lung disease. Upon completion of this 8-week program, patients can enroll in an exercise maintenance program that offers monitored exercise in a state-of-the-art gym 3 days per week.
Smoking Cessation Program
Danbury Hospital’s Quit Now Smoking Cessation Program provides education and support throughout the quitting process. We offer several types of programs:
- Group Program: A series of six weekly one-hour programs in a group setting, held at Danbury Hospital. Designed to help you quit smoking and support your long-term success.
- Individual Program: For those who want more individualized attention, our individual program consists of three 45-minute sessions, scheduled at your convenience.
- Corporate Program: These convenient sessions are held onsite at an office site. They require a minimum of five participants in the same location.
Lung Cancer Services: Learn more about lung cancer screening and the diagnosis and treatment of lung cancer at Danbury Hospital’s Praxair Cancer Center. Learn more.
Sleep Center: Trouble sleeping? The experts at our Sleep Center can help. Learn more.