For problems that need immediate medical attention but are not life-threatening, Danbury Hospital offers walk-in care, no appointment needed and ample parking.
Our board-certified primary care physicians treat acute illnesses and injuries and also provide the full range of primary care services, including:
- Flu shots and other immunizations and vaccines (including those needed for international travel)
- Illness and injury diagnosis and treatment
- Sprain, strain and laceration repair, as well as other non-surgical musculoskeletal injury treatment
- Diabetes treatment
- Lyme disease treatment
- Physical exams, including those needed for school and sports
- Corporate health and workers’ compensation
- Referrals to medical specialists, when needed
We accept most major health insurances. Our co-pays for walk-in patients are lower than most urgent care clinics—walk-in treatment here costs less.
We offer on-site blood draw.
New Canaan Immediate Care
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
- Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Discover ways you can improve your health and feel well.More about Feeling Well
Get info on what changes you can make to improve your health and how to make them.More about Living Well
Unlock the power of food to help restore and maintain wellness.More about Eating Well