Program Goals and Objectives
- Goal #1: The program will prepare entry level dietitians to function as members of the interdisciplinary healthcare team, in the clinical, community or the food service arena.
- 83% of surveyed program graduates rank the WCHN DI as preparing them “adequately” for entry level practice.
- The program’s one-year pass rate (graduates who pass the registration exam within one year of first attempt) on the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists is at least 80%
- 83% of program graduates will take the CDR credentialing exam for dietitian nutritionists within 12 months of program completion
- At least 80% of program interns complete the requirements within 14 months (150% of the program length)
- Goal #2: The program will supply the workforce with competent entry-level dietitian/nutritionists
- Of graduates who seek employment, 70% are employed in nutrition and dietetics or related fields within 12 months of graduation
- 80% of returned employer surveys, will rank graduates working in the field of dietetics as “adequately prepared” for entry level practice.