Our doctors are board-certified specialists with expertise in the diagnosis, treatment, and management of a full range of rheumatological conditions, such as rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Lyme disease, osteoporosis, and fibromyalgia. Our rheumatology programs and services include:
- Treatment and management of rheumatoid arthritis, an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints and other organs in the body.
- Comprehensive care for patients with lupus, a chronic, inflammatory autoimmune disorder that can affect the skin, joints, kidneys, and other organs.
- Lyme disease assessment and treatment- for information on the WCHN Lyme Disease Registry, click here.
- Treatment of bone diseases such as osteoarthritis and osteoporosis.
- Assessment and treatment of fibromyalgia, a common condition characterized by long-term, body-wide pain and tender points in joints, muscles, tendons, and other soft tissues.
- Care for patients with gout, an acute form of arthritis that causes sudden, severe attacks of pain, redness and tenderness in joints.
- Evaluation and management of scleroderma, an autoimmune disease of the connective tissue characterized by the formation of scar tissue (fibrosis) in the skin and organs of the body.