Ear Nose Throat Surgery
At Danbury Hospital, our ENT (otolaryngology) surgeons offer expert, compassionate and personalized care, for adults and children with ear, nose and throat disorders.
We collaborate with metabolic and endocrine specialists to provide evaluation and treatment of thyroid nodules and hypothyroidism. We also offer comprehensive treatment for people with cancers of the head and neck. We are proud to be the only group outside of Manhattan to have been invited to associate with Continuum Health Care, a group of institutions in New York City that evaluates and makes recommendations for the treatment of head and neck tumors.
Our experienced surgeons diagnose and treat conditions such as:
● Ear infections
● Endocrine and metabolic disorders
● Eustachian tube dysfunction
● Head and Neck Cancer
● Meniere’s disease
● Nasal fracture
● Nasal obstruction
● Obstructive sleep apnea
● Septal deviation
● Tonsil and adenoid disorders
Our surgeons specialize in minimally invasive surgical techniques, the use of image guidance with computer assistance, and the use of endoscopes. Our board-certified otolaryngologists utilize sophisticated techniques and technology to perform procedures such as:
- Eardrum repair
- Ear-ventilating tubes: Surgical treatment for persistent ear infection
- Rhinoplasty and facial rejuvenation surgery: Cosmetic procedure to improve the appearance of the face, including reconstruction of the nose
- Sinus surgery: Surgical treatment for chronic sinus infection
- Stapectomy: A procedure that can improve some forms of hearing loss
- Tonsillectomy: Surgical removal of tonsils, sometimes also including adenoids
- Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty (UPPP): Corrective surgery for snoring and sleep apnea
Pediatric ENT Care
At our child-friendly outpatient surgery center in Ridgefield, we provide personalized, attentive care for children with ear, nose and throat (ENT) problems. Our board-certified ENT physicians work closely with pediatricians and anesthesiologists to provide expert care for our youngest patients. We treat a wide range of ailments, both common and complex.