Emergency Services and Urgent Care
Emergency ServicesDanbury Hospital’s Anna Maria and Stephen Kellen Emergency Department is an accredited Level II Trauma Center, a Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center. For the best and fastest care in medical emergencies, please call 9-1-1.Learn More
New Canaan Immediate Care
New Canaan Immediate Care
Our board-certified primary care physicians treat acute illnesses and injuries and also provide the full range of primary care services.
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 594-9520
Fax: (203) 594-9521
- Monday through Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm.
- Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Westport Family Health
Westport Family HealthWe accept most major health insurances. Our co-pays for walk-in patients are lower than most urgent care clinics.Learn More
830 Post Road East Suite G3
Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 291-3800
Fax: (203) 291-3810
• Monday through Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
• Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
• Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Wilton Medical Walk-In Clinic
Wilton Medical Walk-In ClinicOur physicians are skilled in caring for patients with multiple conditions.Learn More
35 Danbury Road, Suite 5
Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-8885
Fax: (203) 834-8889
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 6 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 2 pm.
- Holidays: 9 am - 1 pm
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and Western Connecticut Health Network is teaming up with Star 99.9 to raise awareness for breast cancer. Pinktober is highlighted by four signature events hosted throughout October to support Western Connecticut Health Network’s Breast Cancer Centers.
Radiology: MRI, Scans, X-ray, Mammogram, and more…
We are proud of our board-certified radiologists, advanced technology, and multiple convenient locations. Our services include MRI, Scans, Mammograms, X-rays, and specialized technology for cardiovascular and cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in Danbury and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
- Western Connecticut Health Network Values Physician Assistants National PA’s Week is October 6- 12
- WCHN Breast Cancer Awareness Month Programs and Events
- Western Connecticut Medical Group Gastroenterologist Dr. Claudia Gruss Now Seeing Patients at a New Location in Wilton, CT
- Breast Surgeon Dr. Zandra Cheng to Present Update on Breast Cancer Screenings and Treatment during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Join Us at the Second Annual Diebold Family Cancer Center Walk and Run on October 15
- New Milford Hospital Community Speaker Series on Fraud Protection
- Kenneth’s Story: “Once I got to the hospital, I had an EKG done and about 100 new people showed up and I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- Health Talk
- New Orthopedic and Spine Unit Tour
- Donna's Story
- Weight Loss Surgery Meet and Greet- December 8
- Childbirth Education Classes: 6 Week Program for Parents
- Weight Loss Surgery Support Group- November 16
- Pancreatic Cancer From Prevention Through Treatment
- Weight Loss Surgery Meet and Greet - November 3 & November 16
- Ann’s Place-Cancer Support Groups and more