Emergency Services and Urgent Care
Emergency ServicesDanbury Hospital’s Anna Maria and Stephen Kellen Emergency Department is an accredited Level II Trauma Center, a Stroke Center and a Chest Pain Center. For the best and fastest care in medical emergencies, please call 9-1-1.Learn More
New Canaan Immediate Care
New Canaan Immediate Care
Our board-certified primary care physicians treat acute illnesses and injuries and also provide the full range of primary care services.
38 East Avenue
New Canaan, CT 06840
Phone: (203) 594-9520
Fax: (203) 594-9521
- Monday through Friday: 9 am – 7 pm
- Saturday: 9 am - 4 pm.
- Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Westport Family Health
Westport Family HealthWe accept most major health insurances. Our co-pays for walk-in patients are lower than most urgent care clinics.Learn More
830 Post Road East Suite G3
Westport, CT 06880
Phone: (203) 291-3800
Fax: (203) 291-3810
• Monday through Friday: 8 am – 7 pm
• Saturday: 9 am – 4 pm
• Sunday: 10 am – 2 pm
Wilton Medical Walk-In Clinic
Wilton Medical Walk-In ClinicOur physicians are skilled in caring for patients with multiple conditions.Learn More
35 Danbury Road, Suite 5
Wilton, CT 06897
Phone: (203) 834-8885
Fax: (203) 834-8889
- Monday through Friday: 8 am – 6 pm.
- Saturday and Sunday: 9 am – 2 pm.
- Holidays: 9 am - 1 pm
Radiology: MRI, Scans, X-ray, Mammogram, and more…
We are proud of our board-certified radiologists, advanced technology, and multiple convenient locations. Our services include MRI, Scans, Mammograms, X-rays, and specialized technology for cardiovascular and cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Lab/Blood Draw Locations
You never need to make an appointment to have blood drawn at one of our convenient, easily accessible blood collection stations. We have locations in Danbury and surrounding communities, all with ample onsite parking.
“Made me feel as if somebody cared, and at that time, that’s when you need someone to really care.” Watch our patient testimonial videos to see what our patients are saying.
- AEDs Donated by the Gudis Family Installed in Norwalk, New Canaan, Weston, Wilton and Westport
- Danbury Hospital Offers Basic Emergency Medical Technician Course Starting in September
- Dr. Majid Sadigh to Present a Talk About the Zika Virus at Fairfield Woods Branch Library
- Little-Known Hip Joint Can Cause Excruitiating Lower Back Pain - CT Surgeon Unveils New Procedure to Relieve Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction
- Dr. Robert C. Gallagher to Lead Cardiothoracic Program at Western Connecticut Health Network
- US News and World Report Best Hospitals Ranking Report
- Kenneth’s Story: “Once I got to the hospital, I had an EKG done and about 100 new people showed up and I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”
- New Orthopedic and Spine Unit Tour
- Janet’s Story: “That team effort makes you feel like you’re really being taken care of. You were just not a number.”
- Donna's Story