Danbury Hospital's commitment to offer patients the highest level of care includes providing a superior level of care with clinical outcomes that exceed national standards.
Danbury Hospital also measures quality and safety and we publish our reports online quarterly.
Below are some of the accolades, accreditations and designations that we have been recognized with.
- Hospital Accreditation, Joint Commission, 2007–2011
- Accredited Health Organization, Joint Commission, 2004–2006
- Chest Pain Center accreditation, Society of Chest Pain Centers, 2009
- Primary Stroke Center Certification, Joint Commission, 2008–2010
- Nuclear Medicine Laboratory accreditation, Intersocietal Commission for the Accreditation of Laboratories, 2009
- Stroke Center Designation, CT Department of Public Health, 2007
- Center of Excellence, American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery (ASMBS), 2005–2008
- Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence (COE), Healthnet, 2005
For More Information
If you have questions or would like more information please contact Public Relations.