Connecticut Children’s Medical Center (Connecticut Children’s)
Connecticut Children’s Medical Center and Danbury Hospital have joined together to create a new pediatric alliance that brings Connecticut Children’s distinguishing attributes and highly specialized pediatric care to families throughout western Connecticut. This alliance provides greater access to high quality subspecialty care closer to home.
Discover ways you can improve your health and feel well.More about Feeling Well
Get info on what changes you can make to improve your health and how to make them.More about Living Well
Unlock the power of food to help restore and maintain wellness.More about Eating Well
- Media Advisory: The Rudy L. Ruggles Biomedical Research Institute at the Western Connecticut Health Network Discovers New Pathways For The Early Detection Of Gynecological Cancers
- Media Advisory: October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Western Connecticut Health Network Site Launches Breast Cancer Clinical Trials through Collaboration with Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Kenneth’s Story: “I had 100 new friends here at Danbury Hospital."
- Bonni’s Story: “I felt like I was on a boat and someone was steering the boat, otherwise I was lost.”
- David’s Story: “ When you can relate to the doctor who has your life in his hands, it makes for an altogether more comforting experience.”