Using complementary medicine can help you cope with cancer and manage side effects. Our program is managed by the Complementary Medicine Coordinator, a registered nurse experienced in oncology and complementary disciplines.
Our complementary service offerings include:
- Instruction on various relaxation techniques for stress reduction
- Energy work including healing touch, therapeutic touch and reflexology
- Music therapy, which provides live therapeutic music at the bedside to create a healing environment
- Massage therapy for stress reduction and pain management
- Continuous Ambient Relaxation Environment (CARE) channels on every patient’s television that have been proven effective for stress reduction and pain management